Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

My Wife's Turned Devil


When both my parents were murdered that December night and me being the only child, I was scared to death. There were just two shots through the living room window from a silencer about a hundred metres away. Whatever the cause for their murder I did not know, and I haven't to this day. We were fairly rich, if there is such a class, but no money was demanded or suddenly lost from their bank accounts. After their cremation I asked my ex-girlfriend to come stay with me and she did and we got along quite well, except that we are no longer two but three; the third being a little boy who looks something like his mother and a lot like his father.

Lately though, Annet has become quite a burden, an addition to Junior. She has suddenly started having a craving for things we should have done in our youths, things that just do not go with me. These are some of the things that made us break up the first time. In addition, she has become quite a devil in all senses of the word and I am starting to get scared. About a week ago I went to the bathroom at around midnight and on returning I almost screamed because just as I opened the door to get back into the room, she was standing a few feet from it, her eyes a cat's exact and with a smile the devil himself would buy at an auction. As I stood glued midstroke at the doorway and she still looking at me in a way that would scare away any Old Testament prophet, Junior who could barely walk, woke up from the cot, stretched like any adult would and literally walked to his mother's side. This was too much and I am not a coward but I have reason to believe that I fainted because I remember nothing else after that, except waking up early in the morning and wondering what dream I had had.

I cannot help asking myself who else my wife could be and I’m sure I need answers quite soon. I have also noticed a diction change in her. Her choice of words is just not what I have known of her and she will talk of cults when the subject at hand does not. She mentions blood quite often and I am beginning to fear for my neck lest it becomes the source for it. I have tried lying on the bed and pretending to be asleep and when she is breathing the hardest I turn only to look at her wide eyes open. I have tried talking to her but I still do not know what to start with, now that Junior crawls at day and walks at night, like a mini-man.

I have heard that such things do not end without somebody losing their lives and I am worried. The way she looks at me whenever she is holding a kitchen knife is worrying and I need help soon. Please help me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about it?