Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

The Kind of Wife I'd Like


What happens when men start earning a little money? I will tell you. As soon as a few dollars, pesos, shillings start flowing into a man's pocket constantly, he stupidly thinks of somebody on whom to spend that money. He becomes charitable or some kind of philanthropist. This is not a philanthropist in the sense of having pity, mercy and all that for the poor, but a philanthropist to the female species. Of course nowadays that has changed. I have nothing against gay people but I wonder and I can tell you that I only stop at that. So, a man starts thinking that the money he is earning is too much for a man alone, and he starts saying that if God wanted man to spend his time, money etc. alone He would have created him alone.

Now, I am no exception to the above. I hate that fact, but there is one thing that is making me happy. The fact that I seem not to get the kind of girl I want. I am not mean. I believe I am quite a philanthropist, with the little that comes my way, and money is not even the question. There are many things, shall we call them hurdles? that my wife has to overcome. I wish to let this out so I do not get the wrong woman for a wife. Marriage is a long thing; a serious one takes an average of 35 years if anyone does not die along the way. I would not like to spend two years with the wrong person.

The kind of wife I need should not fart, or to be politically correct, should not break wind, anyhow. Should she see a reason to defy this rule then I have to be miles away from home. There is nothing as annoying as a farting woman. All the beautiful women you know out there, just imagine how it is like when they fart. The new royalty Kate, if she farts I think she loses all her beauty. Imagine Cassie doing that. Imagine the look on the face of Mariah when she takes a ****. Any beautiful woman that farts makes a man imagine where those gases are from and the man starts degrading her all at once. He starts saying, she isn't that cute after all. You know what, I feel the same thing.

The woman I want should be careful how she uses the bathroom. I do not need a wife who visits the bathroom about all the time, and when she does, she should make sure I do not know because imagine your wife doing the ****. It is quite disgusting. I shall also not be tempted to use the bathroom after her because nothing kills a lady's appeal than the smell of her ****.

The woman I want shall also not give me that look they give as if you have just said 'our neighbour's wife is getting cute' when all you said was, 'honey, I’m home'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about it?