Pages

Friday 10 June 2011

Dead Men Can See, and Hear

Hi, you must think I’m crazy before you even read this. I will write anyway. Have you ever asked yourself whether dead men, and of course women, see? Well, they not only see but hear as well. New research has proved this. According to a research carried out by none other than myself, dead men can see, hear, and feel. What they cannot do is react to the feeling, or the senses. May be because they are obliged not to. For example when you pinch a dead man, he will not twitch, or react in any way, but will feel it. Try it but be careful. You never know what they might be thinking.

I happened to attend a wake. The body was kept in a room, and due to its (room's) size, no one else was watching the lonely body. I walked over and touched the face, for it was still as beautiful as it was when alive, and she opened her eyes. I asked her, out of the greatest astonishment, whether she could feel me and she nodded. I wanted to scream but when she saw the look in my face she shook her head to tell me that she wouldn't do that. I asked her whether she was alive and she shook her head. I asked if she was dead, just to be sure, and she nodded. I asked her whether dead people reacted the same way and she nodded. Let's leave it at that. I could tell you that she asked me, by facial expressions, to kiss her and I did, but I know you wouldn't believe it and so I won't tell you.

When a person dies, the heart and the brain, alongside some other vital organs of the body stop functioning normally. These however do not affect the sense of sight, hearing, and feeling. So, never at all try to play near a dead man, he hears you, sees you, and can even feel your touch. Haven't you ever wondered why they close the eyes of the dead? To make the deceased stop spying on what is going on.

These processes, however, do not go on forever. They stop when the dead man rots enough to stop communication between these three senses. If only the dead could talk, they would prefer not to be buried. It is too dark in there. Though I would like to be cremated, cremation is another thing dead people do not like. That is the eternal burning fire they talk about in the Bible. People just misinterpret it. Even though the living ask for that favour (of cremation), they really do not know whether it hurts or not. It hurts to be burned, and you might wonder why I would like to be burned even after knowing it is a painful process. Well, I never lived to the expectations of anyone, I guess, and so I would like them who will be, get consolation from my burning. A good roasting doesn't last forever.




To be continued . . . 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about it?