Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Your Majesty, Queen May


I know what you're thinking –
May these thoughts forever remain.
You know what I'm feeling –
And let us from deviating refrain.

My Love, My Lady, Your Majesty
The queen of that kingdom in my heart,
Your love I will never look at with jest
And my pauper hands you they'll never hurt.

Your subject I will forever remain
Your sweet being I will forever adore.
Serve you forever no matter the pain,
But I won't, on your orders, hit the door!

Your majesty, Queen May - allow me, if I may
Remind you of how long a wait it is.
Be that as it may, I'll have you every day
In my thoughts and in my dreams.


2 comments:

  1. Best love poem I ever wrote... What do you think about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuuuuuuttttteeeee!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about it?